J-BusinessDirectory version 4.8.4 Stable has been released
We are pleased to announce that we have released J-BusinessDirectory extension, version 4.8.4 stable.
The new version contains mainly bug fixes in order to have strong and stable 4.8.4 release.
Next version to be released is 4.9.0, which will contain multiple new interesting features, and, as promised, new designs.
Please remember to clear the browser cache every time when an update is performed.
Complete list of new features, improvements & bug fixes
Bellow, you can find the full list of changes that have been applied to 4.8.4 version.
- Center packages on page
- JBD documentation search
- Open/close ribbon is not shown correctly
- Custom changes are not applied anymore after an update is being peformed.
- Empty report bug
- Custom attributes are being reset when a new category is selected
- On business details view only one category displays
- Category description
- Listing category module
- Attachments filename size
- Make Control Panel dashboard responsive
- 'All categories' button issue
- Latest business module
- Business search module
- Attributes configuration issue
- Offer grid view issue
- Expiration notifications are sent to all business owners
- Front-end sorting issue
- Coupons issue
- Fix Community Builder integration
- Custom attributes issues
- Limit zip codes to specific countries
- Offers/Events can’t be edited on control panel
- Translation name issue
- Radius issue
- Warnings on the listings search module
- Listing search module issue
How to update?
You can update automatically using the update section of directory extension or manually. If you choose the second alternative you can download the latest version by login on your CMSJunkie account and go to My Downloadable Products section.
You can download it from our store: