J-BusinessDirectory - version 4.9.3 stable has been released
With the release of version 4.9.3, J-BusinessDirectory extension has reached it's full maturity. The extension encapsulate now all the functionality that is needed for your directory website.
We have dedicated a lot of time to detect any performance issue that has been reported so far and build a new version that should work fast on any production environment.
Since the GDPR is knocking on the door we have also applied a series or changes to make the extension compliant with the new rules.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will be coming into effect on May 25th, 2018. We have adapted the J-BusinessDirectory to be compliant with GDPR rules.
Control over user data & information
We make it easy for all users to manage their data and also to be forgotten if they choose this.
Each user has the possibility to delete the whole data that is stored on business directory database.
Complete list of new features, improvements & bug fixes
Bellow, you can find the full list of new features and improvements that have been developed on 4.9.3 version.
- Performance improvements
- GDPR improvements - Add terms and condition for all forms
- Improve orders - add cancelled status
- Add google autosuggestion for zipcode search
- Search page titles improvements
- Change the package status when the listing order is cancelled
- Trim white spaces when an item is saved
- Do not show contact email on front-end
- Claim disapproval email bug
- Search with apostrophe
- Offer reviews
- Frontend CP statistics
- Delete button issue of videos and sounds
- Write review button issue on style 6
- Testimonials are not displaying ok
- Business category issue
- Sort by earliest date & first added on event issue
- Show only the last 10 items on RSS feeds
- Cropping is not working on IE
- Main category selection bug
- Maximum number of categorie
- Offers and Events status issue
- Help buttons
How to update?
You can update automatically using the update section of directory extension or manually. If you choose the second alternative you can download the latest version by login on your CMSJunkie account and go to My Downloadable Products section.
Since this is still a beta version some bugs may have dodged our QA team but they will definitely won't get past you.
We have created a dedicated section for reporting the bugs
You can download it from our store: