J-BusinessDirectory - version 5.1.2 stable has been released
J-BusinessDirectory version 5.1.2 has reached the surface. The new version comes with a few improvements and bug fixes. The new version contains the latest refines for the business directory regarding the functionality. From now on, our main goal will be to improve the design and UX.
In the next period, we will release some new templates and new improved views that will make the difference.
The complete list of new features and improvements
Below, you can find the full list of new features and improvements that have been developed in the 5.1.2 version.
- Possibility to show the metadata in front-end items edit views
- New section on the dashboard for JBD extensions
- Permission improvements
- A package upgrade is effective right away.
- Optimize admin business listings section for better performance
- New setting for type field in Offers & Events Attributes
- New setting for the business listing radius field.
- Extended cache mechanism for item detail views
- Payfast recurring payments
- Improved shipping methods mechanism
- Address autocomplete issue
- View invoice is not working from admin
- Check the PHP logs and fix all warnings
How to update?
At the moment you can only update manually. Download the latest version by log in to your CMSJunkie account and selecting the My Downloadable Products menu item on the left.
Since this is still a beta version, some bugs may have eluded our QA team but they will definitely not get past you.
We have created a dedicated section for reporting bugs
From our Joomla extensions category: Joomla Business Directory