J-BusinessDirectory - version 5.2.2 RC 2 has been released
J-BusinessDirectory version 5.2.2 RC 2 (release candidate 2) is ready for installation. This version contains multiple bug fixes and a few improvements
The complete list of new features and improvements
Below, you can find the full list of new features and improvements that have been developed in the 5.2.2 version.
- Update conferences, sessions and speakers with the new table design
- Connect the coupons setting with the coupon field
- Invoice dialog is not shown OK
- Listings ordering by name is not working properly
- Offers RSS feeds have the events data
- RSS feeds issue
- Autofill not working properly for OpenStreetMap
- Map displays outside the main container
- Billing details displays notices
- Keyword autosuggestion doesn't work with multiple words
- The old featured map marker is shown on OSM map
- Events view number resets on the edit
- Event booking mechanism bug fixes
- Contact listing issue when the user is logged in
- Conference cropper issue
- Offer selling bug fixes
- Paypal and Payfast return a pending payment status
- JBD appointments bug fixes
- Report listing modal
- Multilingual issue - language selection
- Warning for packages features
- Review functionality issues
- Add terms and conditions for contact listing
- Design fixes
How to update?
At the moment you can only update manually. Download the latest version by log in to your CMSJunkie account and selecting the My Downloadable Products menu item on the left.
Since this is still a beta version, some bugs may have eluded our QA team but they will definitely not get past you.
We have created a dedicated section for reporting bugs
From our Joomla extensions category: Joomla Business Directory