J-BusinessDirectory v5.2.6 released
J-BusinessDirectory v5.2.6 stable has been released. The new version includes minor improvements and bug fixes.
The most important change is for the J-BusinessDirectory Content plugin. The plugin has been refactored to eliminate all the manual file modifications.
The complete list of new features and improvements
Below, you can find the full list of new features and improvements that have been developed in the 5.2.6 version.
- CSS & minor design improvements
- Refactored J-BusinessDirectoy Content Plugin
- Improved text for packages for plurals
- Upgraded leaflet library (OpenStreetMap functionality)
- Fixed name encoding when the content translation is active
- Fixed payment issues
- Fixed issue for featured offers filtering
How to update?
At the moment you can only update manually. Download the latest version by login to your CMSJunkie account and selecting the My Downloadable Products menu item on the left.
Do not forget to clear the browser cache after the update to make sure all files are refreshed.
Since this is still a beta version, some bugs may have eluded our QA team but they will definitely not get past you.
We have created a dedicated section for reporting bugs