J-BusinessDirectory v5.3.1 RC released
It is a pleasure to announce that the J-BusinessDirectory extension, version 5.3.1 RC (release candidate) is now live. In this version, we have added some new useful features and applied multiple improvements to the existing functionality.
Let's take a tour and see the new features and improvements that have been implemented.
New payment report
A payment report is now available to track all the payments that have been performed on the website.
New search log
Now it is possible to track the searches that users perform on your website.
New end-user dashboard with multiple sections
A new dashboard for the end-users has been added to facilitate the management of their services and bookings.
The complete list of new features and improvements
Below, you can find the full list of new features and improvements that have been developed in the 5.3.1 version.
New features & improvements
- New payment report
- New search Log
- New end-user dashboard with multiple sections
- Automated mobile app build tool
- Added the possibility to cancel the subscription directly from the directory
- Use the billing email address for the payment
- Improved event ticket mechanism
- Created a better way to access the quote requests
- Added the possibility for the business listing to enable/disable quote requests
- Listings Import/Export improvements
- Added the invoice number in Payment Details template
- Added a redirect URL when no results are retrieved
- Limit the number of events on listing details
- Update all libraries to the latest version
- Refacted all js code
- Business owner review issue
- Share popup issue
- Payment issues
- Bing map issue
- Bing map autocomplete not working
- Report questions are not retrieved with multiple modules on the page
- Simple view type issue on JBusiness Categories
- Click on the map in the edit view does not set the new coordinates
- Save language issue
- Offer expiration time
- The country logo cannot be removed after saving
- User modal issue
- List view map is not shown on catalog page
How to update?
At the moment you can only update manually. Download the latest version by log in to your CMSJunkie account and selecting the My Downloadable Products menu item on the left.
Since this is still a RC version, some bugs may have eluded our QA team but they will definitely not get past you.
We have created a dedicated section for reporting bugs
From our Joomla extensions category: Joomla Business Directory