J-BusinessDirectory v5.3.3 is now available
It is a pleasure to announce that the J-BusinessDirectory extension, version 5.3.3 stable is now live. In this version, we have added improvements to the existing functionality and some bug fixes.
Let's take a tour and see the new features and improvements that have been implemented.
Improved user dashboard
The user dashboard design has been changed to offer more flexibility to the end-users
Packages renewal price
Renewal price has been added for packages to keep your customers closer.
Email templates improvements
The available keywords for each template have been added for higher clarity
The complete list of new features and improvements
Below, you can find the full list of new features and improvements that have been developed in the 5.3.2 version.
- Improved design for the user dashboard
- New function to clear the directory data
- Improved email template editing
- Price for renewing the payment plan
- New J-BusinessDirectory startup tutorial
- Possibility to cancel the subscription directly from the directory
- Possibility to edit a listing by multiple users
- Show the admin filers by default where multiple item types are present
- Design improvements for statistics search fields.
- Truncate all descriptions that are on the tables
- Improved terms and conditions links
- Add possibility to cancel through payment processor webhook
- Removed hardcoded string in the finder and search plugins
- Improved general settings tooltips
- Added the offer name and the event name on contact emails
- Linked locations module with a menu item id
- Added default shipping methods
- Added the category on view all link
- Optimized cropping
- QR code content is now a VCard
- Add items link on modules
- Disable extend period if the company has a subscription
- Street view issue
- Bing map issue
- Fix filter section on all views
- OSM mobile markers
- Min and max price are 0 on offer search module when empty
- Share categories image on search results
- More price settings are not working on offers
- Recurring events are not calculated correctly for monthly period
- Address autocomplete
How to update?
At the moment you can only update manually. Download the latest version by login to your CMSJunkie account and selecting the My Downloadable Products menu item on the left.
Do not forget to clear the browser cache after the update to make sure all files are refreshed.
Some bugs may have eluded our QA team but they will definitely not get past you.
We have created a dedicated section for reporting bugs