J-BusinessDirectory v5.3.4 is now available
It is a pleasure to announce that the J-BusinessDirectory extension, version 5.3.4 stable is now live. In this version, we have improved the existing functionality and fixed all reported bugs.
The complete list of new features and improvements
Below, you can find the full list of new features and improvements that have been developed in the 5.3.2 version.
- Add possibility to cancel through payment processor webhook
- Add the possibility to cancel the subscription directory from the directory
- Disable extend period if the company has a subscription
- Optimize the billing details - the billing details are now connected to the user. If the user login the billing details will be automatically completed for all services
- Display recurring settings on the event edit view - the previous event recurring configuration is now displayed.
- Category display improvements - the main category is displayed together with the subcategory in the listing details view
- Invoice number in the email is missing the invoice prefix
- Add default shipping methods - it is now possible to have general shipping methods for all users
- Makers appeared in a bigger size
- The slider is not showing OK
- Bing map issue
- Fix booking time for event bookings
- Recurring events are not calculated correctly
How to update?
At the moment you can only update manually. Download the latest version by login to your CMSJunkie account and selecting the My Downloadable Products menu item on the left.
The version will be available on automatic update in 1-2 days.
Do not forget to clear the browser cache after the update to make sure all files are refreshed.
Some bugs may have eluded our QA team but they will definitely not get past you.
We have created a dedicated section for reporting bugs