J-BusinessDirectory v5.4.1 RC released
It is a pleasure to announce that the awaited J-BusinessDirectory extension, version 5.4.1 RC is now live. The journey continues with some new features and improvements.
After the extension update, we always recommend updating the view overrides and clear also the browser cache.
Let's take a tour and see the new features and improvements that have been implemented.
Show pending items in the admin area
The admin main dashboard has been improved and now it contains also the approval pending items for listings, offers, events and reviews.
Possibility to add multiple stocks for offers/products
The offer selling app has been improved to allow the possibility to enter the stock for different characteristics.
You can enter a single quantity for the product or multiple quantities depending on the product specification.
Possibility to create a user automatically when an order is being created
The user creation for the end-users has been automated. An account can be created by checking the checkbox.
The complete list of new features and improvements
Below, you can find the full list of new features and improvements that have been developed in the 5.4.1 version.
- Show pending items in the admin area
- Taxes to all JDB apps
- Possibility to create a user automatically when an order is being created
- Possibility to add multiple stocks for offers/products
- Send offer notification on low stock
- New review statistics view
- Possibility to change the default logo image (in the general settings)
- Improved the billing details and payment pages
- Possibility to filters for orders sections
- Menu namings improvements
- Multilingual content for the custom tab
- Search improvements (geolocation and zip code texts)
- Registration link on the JBD login page (when the social profile is different than none)
- Improved the design for popups and messages
- Send notification on low stock for offers/products
- Possibility to set the number of decimals
- Fixed general terms and conditions
- Fixed categories import
How to update?
At the moment you can only update manually. Download the latest version by log in to your CMSJunkie account and selecting the My Downloadable Products menu item on the left.
Some bugs may have eluded our QA team but they will definitely not get past you.
We have created a dedicated section for reporting bugs
From our Joomla extensions category: Joomla Business Directory