J-BusinessDirectory v5.4.3 stable released
J-BusinessDirectory, version 5.4.3 stable is now live. It is the first time in the J-BusinessDirectory history when the QA's could not find any bugs on the final tests. Let's have a look inside to check the changes.
After the extension update, we always recommend updating the view overrides and clear also the browser cache.
If you are performing an update from an older version please make sure that you are not using anymore any deprecated modules. The deprecated modules have a deprecated keyword in the name of the module.
Let's take a tour and see the new features and improvements that have been implemented.
The complete list of new features and improvements
Below, you can find the full list of new features and improvements that have been developed in the 5.4.3 version.
- User manual improvements
- Send an email to the user when the quote request is created (JBD Quote Requests)
- Send an email to both end-user and business owner and a reply has been received (JBD Quote Requests)
- Design improvements (JBD Quote Requests)
- Added the possibility to have the price for each offer configuration (JBD Sell Offers)
- Added the possibility to pay for an offer coupon (JBD Sell Offers)
- Added listing articles to all business details views
- Fixed event edit on front-end
Fixed order by distance
Multiple bug fixes
How to update?
At the moment you can only update manually. Download the latest version by log in to your CMSJunkie account and selecting the My Downloadable Products menu item on the left.
Some bugs may have eluded our QA team but they will definitely not get past you.
We have created a dedicated section for reporting bugs
From our Joomla extensions category: Joomla Business Directory