J-BusinessDirectory v5.4.6 stable released
J-BusinessDirectory, version 5.4.6 stable is now available. The new version contains a few improvements and bug fixes.
After the extension update, we always recommend updating the view overrides and clear also the browser cache.
If you are performing an update from an older version please make sure that you are not using anymore any deprecated modules. The deprecated modules have a deprecated keyword in the name of the module.
When using the J-BusinessDirectory with multiple JBD apps that require payment, please make sure that you define only one payment processor of the same type, otherwise, some settings will be mixed between the payment processors of the same type.
Let's take a tour and see the new features and improvements that have been implemented.
The complete list of new features and improvements
Below, you can find the full list of new features and improvements that have been developed in the 5.4.6 version.
- Add duplicate functionality for quote request questions
- Add expiration date for announcements
- Business listings list view improvements
- Translated months on appointments calendar
- Search module custom attribute style improvements
- Add more info in the page for listings that are about to expire
- Added the possibility for the user to be the owner or to contribute
- Add event attendance mode
- Event recurring improvements
- The same coupon is generated for multiple orders
- Price is not saved correctly for high numbers
- Error 1054 when using the country filter on offers
- Paypal payment cancellation causes an error
- Max offers & events fixes
- Package price is not saved correctly when it does not contain decimals
- Conference issues
- Packages that are available only to admin are shown when changing the package in front-end.
- Autosave time is not respecting the GMT
How to update?
At the moment you can only update manually. Download the latest version by log in to your CMSJunkie account and selecting the My Downloadable Products menu item on the left.
Some bugs may have eluded our QA team but they will definitely not get past you.
We have created a dedicated section for reporting bugs
From our Joomla extensions category: Joomla Business Directory