J-BusinessDirectory v5.4.7 stable released
J-BusinessDirectory, version 5.4.7 stable is now available. The new version contains a few improvements and bug fixes.
After the extension update, we always recommend updating the view overrides and clear also the browser cache.
If you are performing an update from an older version please make sure that you are not using anymore any deprecated modules. The deprecated modules have a deprecated keyword in the name of the module.
When using the J-BusinessDirectory with multiple JBD apps that require payment, please make sure that you define only one payment processor of the same type, otherwise, some settings will be mixed between the payment processors of the same type.
Let's take a tour and see the new features and improvements that have been implemented.
The complete list of new features and improvements
Below, you can find the full list of new features and improvements that have been developed in the 5.4.7 version.
- Improve performance for admin Business Listings section
- Add age fields on event details and event search module
- Add time on event search module
- Add caption for ad image on business listings
- Add default configuration age, attendance mode, coupons
- Make the button text and link optional for announcements
- Fix stock price configuration for offers
- Fix black background on png image cropping
- Fix conference issues
- Fix country search bug on listings search
How to update?
At the moment you can only update manually. Download the latest version by log in to your CMSJunkie account and selecting the My Downloadable Products menu item on the left.
Some bugs may have eluded our QA team but they will definitely not get past you.
We have created a dedicated section for reporting bugs
From our Joomla extensions category: Joomla Business Directory