J-BusinessDirectory v5.5.3 stable is now available
It is a pleasure to announce that the J-BusinessDirectory extension, version 5.5.3 stable is now live. Thanks to the community feedback we were able to track most of the bugs and improve the flows that needed to be improved.
The complete list of new features and improvements
Below, you can find the full list of new features and improvements that have been developed in the 5.5.3 version.
- Unify the taxes mechanism for all JBD apps
- Add multilingual support for import/export categories
- Free coupons can be retrieved directory with the JBD Sell Offers app (not going through the regular process)
- Enable/disable user suggestions in the end-user control panel
- The order details are not shown anymore for free service bookings
- Error on saving a business listing
- Membership tab is not showing on listing details pages
- The inputted Terms and Conditions in the General Settings does not save for
- Business Terms and Conditions
- Reviews Terms and Conditions
- Map clustering issue
- Horizontal search filter issue (categories field disappeared after selection)
- EasySocial - business listings logo display
- Listing search module position
- Date error on business listings
- Tax calculation issues
How to update?
At the moment you can only update manually. Download the latest version by logging in to your CMSJunkie account and selecting the My Downloadable Products menu item on the left.
Some bugs may have eluded our QA team but they will definitely not get past you.
We have created a dedicated section for reporting bugs
From our Joomla extensions category: Joomla Business Directory