J-BusinessDirectory - version 4.9.2 stable has been released
Once again, the J-BusinessDirectory extension has got better.
We spent the last weeks addressing all the issues and bugs that were found by our QA department and also those that were reported on our forum and ticket system. We thank you all for helping us in this process of making J-BusinessDirectroy version 4.9 stable.
There have been a few new features and improvements added and multiple bugs fixes
Complete list of new features, improvements & bug fixes
Bellow, you can find the full list of new features and improvements that have been developed on 4.9.2 version.
- Add the possibility to select categories on search module
- Add the possibility to resubmit listing after denial
- Add country to offers & events search modules
- Add country on offers and events search filters
- User manual improvements
- Remove all option on front-end pagination on the search results
- Improve invoice to be more responsive
- Show package expiration date on business listings view
- Recurring events should have the same approval status as the main event
- Replace the last order instead of creating a new one
- Improve coupon details
- Image restriction bug
- Filter by type
- Address issue on list view style 6
- Show details only for login users
- Apostrophe issue
- List view style 5 issue
- Listing with no logo (search results style6)
- Sent request quote issue
- Event search bug
- Claim listing mechanism issues
- Custom attribute value is being reset
- Clear button should reset all filters
- Package status
- Disapproval email issue
- Notices displaying in offers/events search results
- Attribute configuration issue
- Link follow issue
- Business displays on front when it's not approved
- User geo location issue on offers & events module
- Address issues
- Write review button
- Attending events date issue (css issue)
How to update?
You can update automatically using the update section of directory extension or manually. If you choose the second alternative you can download the latest version by login on your CMSJunkie account and go to My Downloadable Products section.
Since this is still a beta version some bugs may have dodged our QA team but they will definitely won't get past you.
We have created a dedicated section for reporting the bugs
You can download it from our store: