J-BusinessDirectory - version 5.0.3 stable has been released
In our continuous efforts, we have released J-BusinessDirectory version 5.0.3. The new version addresses the bugs reported for 5.0.2 version and comes also with some improvements.
The complete list of new features and improvements
Below, you can find the full list of new features and improvements that have been developed in the 5.0.0 version.
- Add new settings on payment processors
- Add start time for events modules and results
- Invoice view on the backend
- Improved reports export functionality
- Icons cannot be removed on attributes
Attributes values are not deleted
- Currency symbol from general settings is overridden.
- Login is possible without account activation
- Event search module date range picker
- Categories filter issue for offers and events
- Event messages text issue
- Multilingual issue
- The offers & events messages do not appear on my front-end dashboard
How to update?
At the moment you can only update manually. Download the latest version by log in to your CMSJunkie account and selecting the My Downloadable Products menu item on the left.
Since this is still a beta version, some bugs may have eluded our QA team but they will definitely not get past you.
We have created a dedicated section for reporting bugs
From our Joomla extensions category: Joomla Business Directory