J-BusinessDirectory v5.3.0 BETA released
It is a pleasure to announce that the long-awaited J-BusinessDirectory extension, version 5.3.0 Beta is now live. In this version, we have added some new useful features and applied multiple improvements to the existing functionality.
All the code has been refactored to offer more flexibility and to be easier to maintain. After the extension update, we recommend to update also the view overwrites and clear also the browser cache.
Let's take a tour and see the new features and improvements that have been implemented.
New Listing Details page
New Front-end table design
A new modern design has been applied to all front-end tables.
New Manage Reviews Section
It is now easier for business owners to spread the news to their customers with the new announcement system.
New Statistics Section for both Admin & Front-end Control Panel
With the abundance of settings available in the J-BusinessDirectory extension, it was necessary to have a search tool to be able to locate the settings much easier.
The complete list of new features and improvements
Below, you can find the full list of new features and improvements that have been developed in the 5.3.0 version.
- New business listing details view
- New statistics section for both front-end and back-end.
- Possibility for a user to manage their reviews
- Possibility to share reviews
- New Control Panel for end-users
- Recurring payment for Authorize.net
- Settings for all directory sections
- Request quote questions mechanism (separate addon)
- New list layout for event and offer items modules
- Code refactoring
- Sass code refactoring
- Improved front-end tables design
- New keys for test mode for payment processors
- Optimized file inclusion for business listings list and details views
- Design and text improvement for thank you
- Redirect to the business listing website
- All dashboard menu items have separate permissions
- Change meta info for pages that are used for multiple items
- Refactored the JBD Content plugin
- Improve reports
- Apply/save options for all front-end items edit views
- New settings for participating companies on event attributes
- Lock custom fields after approval
- Repeated notifications upon expiration of a subscription
- E-mail notification for moving one Business Listing from User X to User Y
- Payment email notification
- Improved all recurring payment processors
- Processing animation when an action is being done
- Optimize custom attributes display
- Profile image also on the user dashboard
- Keyword search includes now also the category name
- Business owner cannot review itself
- Business hours import improvements
- Show number of items in the cart
- Listing name on contact template
- Reorganized general settings
How to update?
At the moment you can only update manually. Download the latest version by log in to your CMSJunkie account and selecting the My Downloadable Products menu item on the left.
Since this is still a beta version, some bugs may have eluded our QA team but they will definitely not get past you.
We have created a dedicated section for reporting bugs
From our Joomla extensions category: Joomla Business Directory