J-BusinessDirectory v5.3.5 is now available
It is a pleasure to announce that the J-BusinessDirectory extension, version 5.3.5 stable is now live. In this version, we have improved the existing functionality and fixed all reported bugs.
When using the JCH plugin please make sure that the Use try-catch setting is set to No, otherwise some js errors will be thrown. A warning message is shown now if the try-catch setting is enabled.
The complete list of new features and improvements
Below, you can find the full list of new features and improvements that have been developed in the 5.3.2 version.
- Added the possibility to delete/export the search logs
- Only super user or business owner can reply to the reviews on front-end
- New claim email sent to the owner when a listing is created by the admin
- Detect JCH plugin and settings and show a warning if try-catch is enabled
- Enabled the old back mechanism on offers and events when the HTTP_REFERER is not present all the time
- Show address and contact details when the user is registered
- Show services for payment processors on the admin list view
- Category display improvements
- Fixed the view count
- Load address not working
- Payfast subscription issue
- Conference app fixes
- Clear data deletes also the root category
- Listings search category is interfering with offers and events
- Payment processor fields issue
- Package price fields
- Fixed user module issues
How to update?
At the moment you can only update manually. Download the latest version by login to your CMSJunkie account and selecting the My Downloadable Products menu item on the left.
The version will be available on automatic update in 2-3 days.
Do not forget to clear the browser cache after the update to make sure all files are refreshed.
Some bugs may have eluded our QA team but they will definitely not get past you.
We have created a dedicated section for reporting bugs