J-BusinessDirectory v5.5.6 stable is now available
We are happy to announce that J-BusinessDirectory v5.5.6 stable is now available. The new version contains a few improvements and bug fixes.
The complete list of new features and improvements
Below, you can find the full list of new features and improvements that have been developed in the 5.5.6 version.
- PDF coupon improvements
- Add the possibility to change the offer order status
- Update price fields to decimal
- Set the email field to be mandatory when "Allow automatic user creation" is set to yes
- Grid/list view improvements for all search results
- Add the possibility to perform the zip codes search directly on zip codes as strings
- JBD Appointments improvements
- Search filter issues
- Offer order edit
- JBD Appointments save issue on front-end Control Panel
- Package discounts count
- “Website” link for a listing does not go to a new page even though it is written in the HTML as target=”_blank”
- Fixed notices
- Discount calculation issue (when the discount value is higher than order value)
- Custom attribute name translation on the business edit page
- Responsive issues for the end-user dashboard
How to update?
At the moment you can only update manually. Download the latest version by logging in to your CMSJunkie account and selecting the My Downloadable Products menu item on the left.
Some bugs may have eluded our QA team but they will definitely not get past you.
We have created a dedicated section for reporting bugs
From our Joomla extensions category: Joomla Business Directory