J-BusinessDirectory v5.5.8 stable is now available
J-BusinessDirectory v5.5.8 stable is now available. The new version contains a few improvements and bug fixes that were reported by the community.
The complete list of new features and improvements
Below, you can find the full list of new features and improvements that have been developed in the 5.5.8 version.
- Added the possibility to duplicate items in the front-end Control Panel
- Disabled autosave for new listings ( to be able to accept terms & conditions before saving)
- Change search h3 to h1 on category search for the category title
- Added custom CSS section in the directory general section
- Listing edit view improvements
- Add Whatsapp to social statistics
- Added the possibility to import items based on the item id.
- Terms & Conditions appear only in EN
- Payment redirection issue
- Map module fixes
- Duplicate categories issue
- When changing the bookmarks type in the User Dashboard it switches to Business Owner Dashboard
- Error message does not show the corresponding tab in the general settings
- User module bug fixes
How to update?
At the moment you can only update manually. Download the latest version by logging in to your CMSJunkie account and selecting the My Downloadable Products menu item on the left.
Some bugs may have eluded our QA team but they will definitely not get past you.
We have created a dedicated section for reporting bugs
From our Joomla extensions category: Joomla Business Directory