Get 10% off when buying any hotel product with a template.

You have no items in your shopping cart.

You have no items to compare.

Search

You have bookmarked items
Jump To:
Viewing Topic "500 Layout error_error not found."

7 Item(s)     Sort:  Newest Oldest

per page

Total Posts: 6
Joined Date: Feb 19, 2020

I got an Error "500 Layout error_error not found." on Business Listing Detail view. It is related to SEO and if i change SEO Preferences to use Joomla prefernces, the error does not occur.

I tried with menu id on SEO preferences and in J-BusinessDirectory Url Translator, but i cant get this to work as expected.

Same time there is EasySocial installed and works fine with SEO URL.

Thank you and best regards

Macjoomla

Posted : Feb 19, 2020
Posted By: ssnobben
Total Posts: 225
Joined Date: Apr 22, 2019

Hmm not have that issue now and I dont use know how to set up the "J-BusinessDirectory Url Translator" would be good with some more info how that work and set it up. I think in next update version I guess there will be more support for EasySocial to have it more integrated to profile views in JBD and other supporting Offers, Sessions, Speakers and conferences too. And maybe in future more integration with EasySocials flows etc too. I manage to have a link on ES toolbar to JBS dashboard after login and that working fine.

Posted By: Mac Joomla

Hello ssnobben, thank you for your answer. Nice to meet you here :) This seems somewhat tricky to get this working. Now i managed to have a menu with same name as a business category and voila, this category works fine with detail listing view. Others do not. Other problem, i want to show categories with menu item categories, but it shows 3 business entries and does not show my two categories. Would be happy to sort this out, before mixing it somehow wit EasySocial.

And just another highlight now where my listing shows SEO correct with friendly path, my logo to he left upper corner (a part of my template") does not show anymore, because it is calling for this new SEO path of JBD…

Posted By: ssnobben
Total Posts: 225
Joined Date: Apr 22, 2019

NIce to meet you too hope you sort this out and get a support ticket for it.. Cheers!

Posted By: George Bara
Total Posts: 1589
Joined Date: Jun 17, 2013

Hi,

@Mac please create a ticket on our store and provide us access to your Joomla admin.

Posted : Feb 21, 2020

Thank you, did know the difference between Forum and Ticket. Now i got it ;)

Now it seems to work after adding a menu for the top directory and switching to Joomla SEO.

Best regards Macjoomla

Posted : Feb 26, 2020

Short question @ssnobben, do you have a directory url like domain.com/directory/entry or do you have url like domain.com/entry?

Where directory is the name of the specific joomla menu. First works fine for me, but do not succeed for second way to show.

Posted : Feb 28, 2020

7 Item(s)     Sort:  Newest Oldest

per page

Viewing Topic "500 Layout error_error not found."

You have bookmarked items
Jump To: