J-BusinessDirectory - More than 100 listings in the same time

Support Forum

How to show more than 100 listings on the same map / list of listings? It's an old problem, and maybe it's not so hard to fix ? It's really important for my client's directory. Regards, Catherine
9 replies

Yes this is important issue when a directory grow..

You can increase the pagination size to 100 or you can use the map module.
On the search results page, the map will always reflect the listings that are shown on the results.

But over +100 listings George?

Yes please, for more than 100 listings ? Maybe you can explain why it's such a big problem to get more than 100 listings in the pagination size ? Map module and search results are not linked, or do I miss something ?

In some cases when loading 100+ results, it can take some time. You can check this on your server. If it's taking too long, you can use the map module.

would it be possible to give the option to load more than 100 listings, with your warning message in case it's taking long?

The maximum number for the pagination limit is 100 for the moment.

OK, I'm disappointed because I think it's really like a bug for the big directories :-(. Can you just confirm that the map module and the search results views are not connected together ? Or do I miss something ? Regards, Catherine

There is no need to worry, we will help you fix this.
Please create a ticket on our store and provide us admin access.

10 Item(s)

Show per page