J-BusinessDirectory v5.6.6 stable released
J-BusinessDirectory extension, version 5.6.6 stable is now available. This version comes with multiple improvements on different sections to be able to offer your clients the best experience.
After the extension update, we always recommend updating the review overrides and clear also the browser cache.
- JBD Appointments - new notification mechanism
- New possibility to set the login/registration before/after the listing creation
- Loading animation to all sliders
- Lazy loading on reviews
- Project gallery improvements
- Improved the subscription mechanism
- Improved the payment flow
- Improved event recurring mechanism
- PDF user manual (online manual will be available shortly)
- Email confirmation is not working for existing users
- Map was not shown on listings module
- Fixed loading of js library for all directory modules
- Fixed JBD Quote Requests bug - listings were not received based on all subcategories
- Fixed Joomla4 user module bug
- Fixed payment method display (only subscriptions will be shown for recurring packages)
- Reports bug fixes
- Fixed cities/regions completion on listing edit view
- Fixed payment redirect issue
- Fixed social login on the user module
- JBD Conference - multiple bug fixes
- Fixed empty extra tab
- Fixed Project translations
How to update?
At the moment, you can only update manually. Download the latest version by log in to your CMSJunkie account and selecting My Downloadable Products menu item on the left.
Some bugs may have eluded our QA team, but they will definitely not get past you.
We have created a dedicated section for reporting bugs
From our Joomla extensions category: Joomla Business Directory