J-BusinessDirectory v5.7.6 stable released
We’re excited to announce a new version for the J-BusinessDirectory extension. With the JBD 5.7.6 release, we have fixed multiple bugs that we have found or have been reported to assure a better user experience.
After each update, we recommend checking the new package features. If you are using packages, some features might not be shown on the front-end due to the new package features that were introduced.
When updating from a version before 5.5.x version, please check also the general settings and make sure all settings are set. If a setting is not set, it can create some warnings in the extension.
The complete list of new features and improvements
Below, you can find the full list of new features and improvements that have been developed in the 5.7.6 version.
- Add a delete option to linked listings in the admin area
- Limit sounds in application settings and packages/ Improvements
- Listings were displayed on the front-end with a package that was not paid
- Fix Custom attribute error on Joomla4
- Fix load more button on other languages
- Add new staff member loads LNG_MEMBER 2
- Unable to save offers and events | J4 + PHP8
- Related Companies - Disappear on front end when the listing is edited
- Access user group invalid - if group setting is set to none, it throws an error.
- Untranslated text identifier - COM_J_BUSINESSDIRECTORY_MENUITEM_LISTINGS_MAP
- Unordered list on detail page - style 3 and 4
- General settings - search & locate of a setting is not working - J4
- The order of the payment processor fields changes every time when the page it is loaded
- Character limit for notes under business hours
- JBD Campaigns order issues
- Search filter reset search parameters
- Statistics legends are mixed
- Store emojis on the reviews table
How to update?
You can perform an automatic update from the update section of the JBD extension, or you can update manually. Download the latest version by log in to your CMSJunkie account and selecting the My Downloadable Products menu item on the left.
Since this is still a beta version, some bugs may have eluded our QA team but they will definitely not get past you.
We have created a dedicated section for reporting bugs
From our Joomla extensions category: Joomla Business Directory