Jump To:
      You have bookmarked items
View Topic "Extra / added in URLs"

7 Item(s)     Sort:  Newest Oldest

per page
 
  Post
Posted By: Julius Muller
Total Posts: 10
Joined Date: Feb 1, 2013

An extra / gets added to the url that points the directory listing to the company display page. It basically breaks the entire component and renders it completely useless.

Any help appreciated.

Posted : Jul 14, 2013
Posted By: George Bara
Total Posts: 531
Joined Date: Oct 22, 2012

Hi,

You can deactivate the SEO mechanism from component by settings enable SEO to NO on application settings. This should fix the problem.

If you can send us ftp access we can setup a rule for you.

Posted : Jul 14, 2013
Posted By: Julius Muller
Total Posts: 10
Joined Date: Feb 1, 2013

I already tried that. It doesn't solve the problem.

Posted : Jul 14, 2013
Posted By: George Bara
Total Posts: 531
Joined Date: Oct 22, 2012

Hi,

We have checked your site and everything seems to OK.

Posted : Jul 15, 2013
Posted By: Julius Muller
Total Posts: 10
Joined Date: Feb 1, 2013

Except the SEO function doesn't work. That'll cost us positions in SERPs.

Posted : Jul 15, 2013
Posted By: George Bara
Total Posts: 531
Joined Date: Oct 22, 2012

Hi,

If you can provide us ftp access we will fix.

Posted : Jul 16, 2013
Posted By: Julius Muller
Total Posts: 10
Joined Date: Feb 1, 2013

I sent it as a response to the email notification.

Posted : Jul 16, 2013

7 Item(s)     Sort:  Newest Oldest

per page
 

View Topic "Extra / added in URLs"



Jump To:
      You have bookmarked items

Who is online

 
Users browsing this topic 1 logged customers:: 0 and guest 1 (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)