J-HotelPortal Forum - How to add conditions/options for calculating new prices
Show per page
How to add conditions/options for calculating new prices
Elfrida Baša Posted: 8 years ago | Total posts 1 | Joined 8 years ago
please let me know how to manage:
- how to manage price through different season by each hotel: min stay-nights -new costs +20%
- how to manage advance payment (30% of the cost)
- how to manage discount for children for example: Halfboard or all inclusive.
Posted: 8 years ago | Total posts 223 | Joined 10 years ago
To answer your questions:
- You have the option to create multiple seasons when editing a room in the backend. You can set the prices accordingly. We don't have a minimum for days available for offers, yet. You can also create an offer, it allows to set a different price and a minimum of days.
- what are you using as a payment processor ?
- currently we don't have any settings for children. This will be available in our next release, which will be in a month or sooner.