J-BusinessDirectory

Support Forum

"J-BusinessDirectory" Forum

Sort By   
Johann Joubert 10 years ago
I need to South African Rand... The code is ZAR and the symbol is R ...
Last reply by Johann Joubert 10 years ago
Patrick GARNIER 10 years ago
Hi, The problem is related to apache configuraiton in .htaccess file. It is not related to component. You have to set the right url structure. ...
Last reply by George Bara 10 years ago
Patrick GARNIER 10 years ago
It gave the marvelous opportunity to streamers as an earning platform, and it was the key reason for the drastic change in the Indian export zone with huge prizes and changing them to sharp their sports skills. If you want more information about PUBG ...
Last reply by Patrick GARNIER 2 years ago
Adam Dempsey 10 years ago
Well, it was because I had an apostrophe " ' " in the name.    Wouldn't have expected that to be a problem. ...
Last reply by Adam Dempsey 10 years ago
Hi,   For mod_jquerylogin and mod_userlogin modules the language files are located in site language folder of joomla. For the rest the translations can be found on {joomla}/administration/components/com_jbusinessdirectory/language/en-GB/ ...
Last reply by George Bara 9 years ago
I'm also encountering this issue ...   It isn't the JBANNER module, but rather the slideshow within a listing posted by a business. When you visit a businesses listing, if you click on to start the slideshow (within the listing) the speed at ...
Last reply by Frank J Kelly 10 years ago
Well, I had hoped that the fields that are actually in the company entry from the back-end would be fields available and not considered custom.  I can live with what is available.   Thanks. ...
Finn Hyttel 10 years ago
Hi, To add some tabs requires custom work. To fix the problem with the popup, z-index of the menu must be modifed to be lower to the z-index of popup. If you cannot handle this please send us the ftp details on contact form. ...
Last reply by George Bara 10 years ago
Ok.  A beta test version that just adds reCaptcha would be great. ...
Any news on this? Filters on the 3rd level in categories? ...
Last reply by Andras Pal 5 years ago
Ok.  Thanks.  It would definitely be of more use to me if the search function was expanded to include the keywords and description.  ...
Candice Williams 10 years ago
Hi,   The file is located components/com_jbusinessdirectory/views/search/tmpl/default.php ...
Tomas Sinko 10 years ago
Hi, In the last version 2.3.1 we have made the payment date editable. You will receive the new version by e-mail. The price is formated to be compatible with Mysql decimal format. It can be changed only if you make a conversion. ...
Last reply by Tomas Sinko 10 years ago
Francis Sigrist 10 years ago
Hi,    Currently they are not enable but they will be for future releases. Is module the style conflicting with other styles ?  ...
Last reply by Francis Sigrist 10 years ago
Francis Sigrist 10 years ago
All done Francis ...
Last reply by Francis Sigrist 10 years ago
Liz Debenham 10 years ago
Hi Liz,   We will include also a export functionality in next version. It should be ready tomorrow. For the moment we do not have a country management. We can leave only the countries that you like.    What fields would you like t ...
Last reply by Liz Debenham 10 years ago
Deborah Walker 11 years ago
Hi Matt,   We will add this in the next version. ...
Douglas Schader 11 years ago
Hi everybody,  We'll consider this for future releases.  ...
Last reply by Douglas Schader 10 years ago
alex abu 11 years ago
I really like what I see so far but for my project it is very important that visitors can search for services at and in the surrounding zipcodes / suburbs. Can you tell me how far you are implementing this?   Thanks. ...
Last reply by Petra Webstein 10 years ago
Paulo Silva 11 years ago
Hi, We have just created a demo site for the component. Administrator: user/password ->  demo/demo Front-end ...
Last reply by Paulo Silva 11 years ago

Items 2041 to 2060 of 2060 total

Show per page