J-BusinessDirectory

Support Forum

"J-BusinessDirectory" Forum

Sort By   
Emma Howell 10 years ago
Hi Emma,  Currently each business has to have an address, this is why the field is marked as mandatory. Currently you cannot change that. You can have a bogus address listed if you don't want to input your real address.  ...
Last reply by Mike Barr 10 years ago
Jeff High 10 years ago
Hi,   This issue has been fixed starting version 4.1.0. ...
Last reply by George Bara 9 years ago
WIlliam Rosner 10 years ago
Hi,Packages are displayed to user when creating a new business listing. Once the user registers and login he can access the control panel of directory extension. When click on create new listing button the available packages will be displayed.We will ...
Last reply by George Bara 10 years ago
Jarrod Boss 10 years ago
Hi, The functionality should be the same for both views, tabs and one page. The compoent should run without our intervention. In some cases there might be css or javascript conflicts that need our support. ...
Paul Gutch 10 years ago
Hi,   By upgrading the component all files are overwritten. By this all custom changes are reverted. Maybe there some css or js conflicts. We can have a look if you can provide us admin access. ...
Audra Barclay 10 years ago
Hi, It seems that everything is OK related to packages. ...
Hi, Can you give us more details? I'm not sure what are you talkink about. ...
Adam Dempsey 10 years ago
Thanks George.   I received the e-mail with the updated extension. ...
Last reply by Adam Dempsey 10 years ago
Hi, You're entering the content of the post to description field of post. That's why is not visible. ...
Hi,Do you have k2 or Jomsocial installed? ...
Barry Seward 10 years ago
Thanks George...I got confused when I was reading Section 2 , scenario 1, under the application process. Everything makes sense now and looks easy. Thanks again for the fast response!!   ...
Last reply by Barry Seward 10 years ago
Justyna P. 10 years ago
Hi, For the moment we do not have this functionality. We can implement this on demand. Please use contact form to contact us if you are intereseted. ...
Barry Seward 10 years ago
Hi,   Please make sure that you replace both of occurances in k2.php file. If the problem continues please disable the system plugins one by one to see which one is causing the problem. If you need help with this please create a tic ...
Last reply by George Bara 8 years ago
Chris Frye 10 years ago
Hi, Can you provide us joomla admin acces to check where the problem lies? (use contact form) ...
Richard Bergeron 10 years ago
Hi,We would need access to you site to check the issues that you mentioned.Can you please create a ticket on our store and provide us admin access?3. Warning - Copy file failed    Message - You support & updates plan has expired. P ...
Last reply by George Bara 8 years ago
Heather Zacny 10 years ago
How do I remove the lines around the gallery images.  They look really bad.   Listing in questions: FreshIdeas Marketing Solutions ...
Last reply by Heather Zacny 10 years ago
Heather Zacny 10 years ago
Never mind.  I hadn't approved the listing, just marked it as paid. ...
Last reply by Heather Zacny 10 years ago
Pierre McCarragher 10 years ago
The problem can be caused by K2 or Jomsocial. It seems that both K2 and Jomsocial use some deprecated methods of retrieving http params. This cause the component to fail in some cases due to some error generated by plugins.For Jomsocial please apply ...
Pierre McCarragher 10 years ago
Hi,   Please replace the deprecated methods with the instructions that were presented above. ...
Last reply by George Bara 9 years ago
Johann Joubert 10 years ago
Hi, For the moment we do not have an exact release date. It might be done until end of September. ...

Items 2001 to 2020 of 2062 total

Show per page