J-BusinessDirectory

Support Forum

"J-BusinessDirectory" Forum

Sort By   
Frank J Kelly 10 years ago
Hi, Sorry for the confusion. We provide free updates for 3 months. We have not reach a stable version since 2.3.1 and that's why you have not receive any udpates. We are doing the final tests for version 2.4.2. Once it is ready we will send it by e- ...
Last reply by George Bara 10 years ago
Karen Benhar 10 years ago
Hi, We will add this in the next version that will be out next week. You will receive the new version by e-mail. ...
Karen Benhar 10 years ago
Hi George, That's great. With regards to the full stop issue, is there a better solution than requiring a .htaccess file. You allow the user to add a business with a full stop and then when they select the company the entire site breaks. If the .hta ...
Last reply by Karen Benhar 10 years ago
Justyna P. 10 years ago
Hi, We have installed the newest version on your site. You will receive the version by e-mail. ...
Justyna P. 10 years ago
aaaaaaaah thank you, works perfect ...
Last reply by Justyna P. 10 years ago
vidar meyer 10 years ago
I need a directory component and found JBuisness directory. Sadly documentation about importent features is lacking and no answers to my questions. I will then choose JomDirectory instead ...
Last reply by vidar meyer 10 years ago
Ciaran Meagher 10 years ago
Hi I have had a good look at this component, and am interested in this for an intricate and very important project I am about to embark on, which will have in excess of 150,000 records.  However, I need the following questions answered prior to ...
Last reply by Ciaran Meagher 10 years ago
Justyna P. 10 years ago
Hi,   You can modify the texts in language file located in admin/components/com_jbusinessdirectory/langauge ...
Jaz Parkyn 10 years ago
Jaz,  I was wondering if you would share your work around for Menu items.  I need to display advertisements in the Directory and need to ensure that I can choose not to display in a certain category. ...
Last reply by Patricia Czychun 10 years ago
Justyna P. 10 years ago
Please advise how to change the search from "by city" to "by region". Thanks ...
Last reply by Justyna P. 10 years ago
Justyna P. 10 years ago
Hi, For the moment it is not possible to have a menu to look exactly like JBusinessCategories module. ...
Patrick Visser 10 years ago
The URL is http://www.organicexplorer.co.nz/ at 112.109.70.169 (you will need to edit your host file to view the new site) ...
Last reply by Patrick Visser 10 years ago
Christopher Sharville 10 years ago
Thanks for sending me the new version. I have installed it and the csv file exports well. With thanks, Chris ...
Last reply by Christopher Sharville 10 years ago
Christopher Sharville 10 years ago
HiI've had a subscriber complain that they can't upload a logo image to their listing and asked for help. I've tried on the back end also, and it isn't working form me as admin either.Kindly advise. I did find an old query and it referred to map co-o ...
Last reply by Alison Effting 3 years ago
Heather Zacny 10 years ago
Hi Heather, For the moment we do not count the words or the company images. For the rest of requests it is possible to accomplish them with the new version that will be out today. ...
Julius Muller 10 years ago
Hi, It seems that there jquery library is loaded 2 times. Maybe this is causing the problem. We will have a look ...
Hi, It seems that you have packages active but the companies have no order paid. In order for companies to be listed an order must be issued and paid. ...
Hi, We have changed the access of control panel menu to registrered. All action that a user can perform must have access registered. All should be OK now. ...
I sent it as a response to the email notification. ...
Last reply by Julius Muller 10 years ago
Geoff Ward 10 years ago
Hi, This is caused by a css conflict. We will help you fix it next week. ...

Items 2021 to 2040 of 2062 total

Show per page