J-BusinessDirectory

Support Forum

"J-BusinessDirectory" Forum

Sort By   
Penn Wooding 10 years ago
Same here. Tried both Safari and Opera. ...
Last reply by Lasse Laasonen 10 years ago
Andrew Lockie 10 years ago
Hi, Can you provide us joomla admin access? We will check this. 1. We will check this. 2. The latest version contain a fix for this. 3. This should be fixed in the latest version. 4. The search by city is included in the search module. It should ...
Last reply by George Bara 10 years ago
Joseph ABENA 10 years ago
Hi, I do not know if this is possible. This is a link created by Joomla. We will check this. ...
Jordi Ventura 10 years ago
Hi, 1. But an search? It is very difficult to select a sub category of 400 and in time maybe more. Attachments is visible only in Business listing details/Tabs style 2. Contact person is visible only in Business listing/Tabs style 1. 2. ...
Last reply by CI 8 years ago
Karen Benhar 10 years ago
Hi George, Thanks for that. However is there any way to show the A-Z in a module? My client uses their menu to show the list of categories and wants to show the A-Z on the top of the page. If I select Show catalogue for the menu item you get each bu ...
Last reply by Karen Benhar 10 years ago
Ido Pas 10 years ago
Hi,   Please find our answers bellow: 1. For the moment we do not support any recurring payments. This will be added in the next version that will be added next week. 2. Yes, this is handled by pacakges. 3. For the moment we do not have tex ...
Jeff Opie 10 years ago
Hi, The link was designed to be as shorten as possible to give a better score for company name. In the next versions we will change this a little to be more customizable. ...
Kate Thomas 10 years ago
Hi, Yes, it is possible. From the code that is provided to share you have to copy/paste only the code that is marked with bold. <iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/43929737" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen moza ...
Jordi Ventura 10 years ago
Hi,   The problem with site appereance might be caused by some javascript conflicts. We will check this and get back to you. The search module can be customized to a vertical layout. It requires some css changes. ...
JEROME SALUNDAGUIT 10 years ago
Thanks George,   Joomla Ad Agency has a contingency for that by using keywords. I can set certain keywords on a page, and set the parameter for an ad to show only using those keywords. One of the problems with that, is the only keyword that ap ...
Last reply by WIlliam Rosner 10 years ago
Audra Barclay 10 years ago
Hi, The layout of editing company can be changed from administrator/components/com_jbusinessdirectory/views/category/tmpl/edit.php. ...
Adam Dempsey 10 years ago
The problem has been fixed. ...
Cristóbal Cano 10 years ago
Hi,   Currenlty only the bussines can be automatically apporoved. We will add this features for offers too in the near future. ...
Last reply by George Bara 9 years ago
Hi,   The cvs file can be download from : www.cmsjunkie.com/files/test.csv ...
Hi, On some servers the funciton is not supported. We have changed that in the newest version. We have requested last week for ftp access but we have not received any response (the credentials that you sent are not working). ...
Barry Seward 10 years ago
Hi, For version 2.4.2 there have been some bug fixed and the version was not changed because another version was already in progress. I know it's misleading and it won't happen again. ...
Hariklia Fotiou 10 years ago
Hi, The charset of the packages table does not support greek characters. We have changed that and the description of packages should be OK now. ...
Eric Boone 10 years ago
I'm not sure if I understand what you're attempting, but I think this illustration will help: https://www.w3schools.com/howto/tryit.asp?filename=tryhow_css_js_dropdown_hover dordle ...
Last reply by Annata Evan 1 year ago
WIlliam Rosner 10 years ago
Went back to this and indeed this worked. To clarify, I added the opacity function the my webst template's main css, not a css file within the component for others trying to figure this out. Thanks for the help! ...
Last reply by Michal Frieder 10 years ago
Emma Howell 10 years ago
Thanks guys! ...
Last reply by Emma Howell 10 years ago

Items 1981 to 2000 of 2062 total

Show per page